• Empirical and ethical practice
• Client-focused, relational, and integrative therapy
• Supporting BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S+ communities
• Providing trauma-informed care
• Working from an anti-oppressive framework
• Uplifting marginalized and vulnerable populations
• Providing psychoeducation to instill diversity practices
I provide psychotherapy and counselling services to a diverse clientele. I also provide psychoeducational workshops and consulting services to help organizations instill diversity practices into their workplace.
"The therapeutic space holds us accountable. It provides us with a safe place to reflect, process, and get to know ourselves. From it, we gain insight, meaning, motivation, and purpose. No matter what you are struggling with, I'm committed to providing you with competent counselling care."